Restore your Reproductive Health
The Felopio procedure revolves around the use of our proven natural herbal mixture. A new tampon, delivering the healing herbs, is inserted into the vagina every evening in between menstrual cycles. This method has been proven successful for over 40 years around the world, and it is the most effective way to safely unblock damaged fallopian tubes, shrinking or completely eliminating fibroids, cysts and other abnormalities in the female reproductive tract. Simply restoring female fertility.
The application process is easy and painless. It is performed from the comfort of your home. It will take no more than 10 minutes a day, and usually lasts two months. It is as simple as using a tampon. Soon you will see the results during your nightly flushes. The best time to start the procedure is immediately following the last day of your menstrual cycle:
- You will begin by inserting a tampon, full with the healing remedy, into the vagina at bedtime.
- You will keep the tampon in for 24 hours
- On the following day, before you go to bed you will remove the herbal tampon, flush the vagina with chamomile tea, and insert a new tampon immediately after flushing
- You will repeat these steps, every evening, until the arrival of your next period
The procedure is performed until you are able to observe at least 3 or 4 consecutive days of clear flushes. The procedure is never done while you are on your period and the tampon should be removed as soon as your next period arrives (without flushing).
You should begin to see results within a week from the start of the procedure. The internal chamomile flushing will allow you to immediately see the full effect of the herbal remedy unblocking your fallopian tubes.
All women feel healthier and more vibrant during and after the procedure, and many are able to conceive within a month. You can do it.
* We recommend you flush over a pan so you can observe the discharge (tissues resembling small noodle like substances) on the surface.
Please refer to our Felopio Flushes page to see examples.